FAMILY TERMITE AND ENVIRONMENTAL INC. is a full service pest control corporation dedicated to protecting your health and property, serving the state of Mississippi. We are locally owned in Brandon, MS, and are operated and have been providing quality service from the start. We know the area and take pride in using the most advanced methods of treatment to service our customers and we guarantee it .
FAMILY maintains the highest standards in licensing and state certification covering General Pest Management, Structural Pest Management, Public Vector Pest Management and Indoor Air Quality. Our employees have the experience and expertise to service your home or business for all your pest control needs.
Our job is one of environmental management. We rid your home or business of pests that can carry diseases or damage property, and we do it in a safe and cost effective manner. Through appropriate inspection and treatment we are able to help correct or prevent any pest control problem.
Top Quality Management
FAMILY's Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to insure that the level of service required by our clients and FAMILY'S service standards are being met. Random audits and constant monitoring of key quality control factors are provided by our Quality Assurance Department.
Our quality assurance personnel communicate with and visit our customers on a regular basis to insure that our pest management program is providing you total satisfaction. Our in-house Training Director is also available to answer any unusual pest concerns which may arise.
A FAMILY Pest Management Professional is an expert in the area of pest management. Our Initial Training Program is intensive, both in the classroom and in the field. We are constantly increasing the knowledge of all of our Associates through training programs, conducted by our Training and Safety Director as well as State and National Trade Association Training Seminars. All field representatives are Verifiable Trained Applicators (Managers and Technicians) and are required to take and pass Certification courses.
Integrated Pest Management or IPM is the foundation of the FAMILY TERMITE and ENVIRONMENTAL's Management Philosophy. IPM is a process for solving pest problems that involves six steps:
- Inspection done by experienced technicians and management personnel.
- Identification of the suspected pest by knowledgeable technicians with
- assistance from the technical support staff.
- Application of non-chemical approaches to the pest concerns using sealing,
- exclusion, sanitation recommendations, etc.
- Application of pest management materials using the least amount of the most
- effective material with safety as the primary factor for choice.
- Continual monitoring of the program for maximum effectiveness. With zero pest
- population as primary objective.
- Complete communication between you, and FAMILY regarding your IPM program.
For special situations where technical expertise is needed, such as when working with government and other regulatory agencies, or when unusual or difficult pest concerns arise, our Training Director is available to assist you.
WHY CHOOSE FAMILY TERMITE?
All of our treatments make use of the most technically advanced methods available. Family Termite stresses a pest-free environment without continual reliance on pesticides. This gives you peace of mind for your family, your pets and your plants. Best Service available for over 20 years.
- Family Environmental has provided you with the finest service available.
- All of our technicians are fully state certified and must pass all state accredited training programs before they ever go into the field.
- Our technicians do not get “on the job training” on your house.
- Each location has an in-house Technical Director and full time Quality Assurance personnel. This assures you of safe, secure, and environmentally sound quality work.
- All of our employees are security screened, drug tested, insured and bonded for your peace of mind.
Ease of Service
- We are a full-service pest control, termite control, and environmental firm so “one call can take care of it all”.
- We will answer your call anytime, day or night.
- We will perform the service at your convenience or within 24 hours of receiving your call.
- We will be on time.
- We will provide you with personalized budget plans for all your needs and ours.